EDIT: PDF updated on 24Apr2020.
EDIT: Ben was kind enough to supply some excellent maps for those of you using Roll20 (or similar). https://imgur.com/a/AzBagSq
So here's a 51 page PDF that contains:
- An abbreviated version of the GLOG as I currently run it.
- A full-size dungeon and level 0 funnel.
|click the skull|
First, a lot of the credit for this goes to my patrons. I've asked them what type of content they would like to see, and a majority of the responses revolved around either (a) compiling my GLOG in a single place, and (b) a finished dungeon.
Thank you so much for all the support. And also thank you a little bit for yelling at me. It all helps.
The third group, who answered (c) more Centerra lore, will have to be satisfied with the updated map at the end of this post that shows the location of Lon Barago, where this adventure takes place.
Second, this is not the end of this document. I'm working with some friends and artists to create a deluxe version of the Lair of the Lamb. It will be a proper PDF, with proper layout. It will be available in printed format (somehow). It might get Kickstarted. Who knows? Literally anything can happen in 2020.
Third, this might look like a free adventure, but it is not free. The cost of downloading this PDF is that you must let me know how it goes when you run it at your table. I'm especially interested in:
- What path people take through the dungeon?
- How many secrets did they find?
- Is the Lamb too threatening? Not threatening enough? Did they kill it?
- Were the ghouls killed, avoided, or befriended? Did you have enough guidance to roleplay the ghouls well?
- How much pressure was there for light sources?
- How much pressure was there for ropes and weapons?