Pages

Friday, July 4, 2014

Improved Death and Dismemberment Table

Remember the last time I tried to write a Death and Dismemberment table?  I liked it, but it kind of sucked.  Not quite usable, not quite generic enough.  So I rewrote it.

click me

It even all fits on one page.  Nice.


7 comments:

  1. That's a mighty fine table. It tickles my nostalgia bone for the old Warhammer Fantasy RP 1st edition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, very good! I think that I'll adopt this instead of my much more complicated one for the Middle Sea campaign.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool stuff! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really good. My d&d (death and dismemberment) table is set up similarly, with a d6 and a d4. I like the conditions a lot. Gored could also be "skewered" or gored/skewered, or maybe just bleeding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I stole your idea of healing working on injuries as if X days had passed, with the exception that more serious wounds need treating with a higher skill or spell level to be set correctly before they can heal more quickly. I never thought of it, but it fits so well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m writing a series of blog posts on Death & Dismemberment Tables and have put yours down on my Honour Roll

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did a thing with this neat little tablet. http://waysidewayfaring.blogspot.com/2015/10/lifes-leftovers.html

    ReplyDelete